Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hannah's Room

Today I added the some of the finishing touches on Hannah's room. I still need to get her a little rug for when you enter her room, but it's certainly not a priority at this time. We leave this Thursday to go get her and we are so thrilled. God has answered yet another prayer for us and I will be able to stay home with her until the end of May. Praise God!






Here's your little crib where we pray you will have sweet dreams Hannah.






My little princess can see herself in her mirror and think of how she can help the world.





2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I posted pics of Wesleigh's room today too. I'm sure you've been packing today like me. I don't know how I'm going to fit everything I want to bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your trip goes well and I can't wait to meet Hannah. I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete