Friday, February 26, 2010

Hannah's First Snow

They say when you are given lemons, make lemonade.  So, I took Hannah outside in all this snow.  She wasn't really sure what to make of it but after a while she started to touch it.
 
Here she is on top of our picnic table.


Out back the snow plows pile up all the snow from the dead end street, so the boys make forts and slides out of all the snow.  Collin had made a little seat here that was perfect for Hannah.


Here's Hannah coming down the slide Cody made for her.  She's not quite sure what to think of it.


Collin was showing Hannah how to make snowballs.

3 comments:

  1. That is hysterical!!! I just showed the boys and they are so jealous!! I'm not though ;) Looks like you've been busy, and I love the nerf gun thing...our poor girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to know what she is thinking! Evan loves the snowsuit!

    ReplyDelete