Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gotcha Day Celebration

It was a little over a year ago that Hannah entered our lives for the first time.  She was bundled in multiple layers with rosy cheeks.  I knew it was her the moment she entered the room, I could tell by her eyes.  She was very shy but quickly fell asleep on me.  It was quite the wait to get Hannah, 4 and a half years.  It has been a challenging year with a toddler in the house again, but she is a part of our forever family and nothing will change that. Thank you God for this blessing and the stretching and teaching you are doing with me as well.

She was so shy and used to put her hand up to her eye when she was nervous.


Here's daddy and Hannah when we were visiting a school in China.


Here's Hannah today with her little cousin Josiah, and daddy.

Here's Hannah's Gotcha Day Cake.  Thank you Sharon for a beautiful cake!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Happy Gotcha DAy (late)!

    I love looking back to all the China pictures from our group.
    Such wonderful memories.
    Thanks for posting us an update on Hannah. I love seeing these precious sweeties grow!

    The cake is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete